Friday, January 15, 2016

WE’VE TRIED ALL MANNER OF TORTURING TACTICS ON HIM, HE KEEPS SAYING ‘BIAFRA OR KILL ME’ – Musa Nasir DSS Official



In my 11 years in security service in Nigeria, I
have never come across anyone as stubborn as
this Nnamdi Kanu says Musa Nasir a senior DSS
official.
We have tried all manner of torturing
tactics on him and all he keep saying that he
needed “BIAFRA OR KILL ME” even when he was
at point of death, he still maintained BIAFRA.
Nigeria have promised him everything on this
earth for him to forget Biafra but he refused. I
am a Muslim and I practice the teachings of
prophet Mohamed which commanded us not to
waste the blood of innocent, I can not continue
seeing this man being tortured, abused, harassed
and humiliated every day.
Three weeks ago our boss took away blanket and
pillow which he normally use to sleep now he
sleeps on a bear floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment